The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of storymojaafrica.com (the “site”) which you may use and access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web at storymojaafrica.com or on any device including PC, mobile, or tablet.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website.
- Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
- In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
- You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions.
Accessibility of Website
- Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however, we make no representation of that nature and reserve the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
- Both parties agree that all intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors.
Payment and Pricing
- Prices of products will be as indicated on the site. Despite taking care to ensure that all Product prices are accurate, a small number of Products may be mispriced. If we have made a mistake, we may contact you to request whether you want to buy the Product at the correct price or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event we or you cancel your order, we will refund you any price already paid for the Product as is stipulated in our Refund policy.
- All the prices displayed are inclusive of VAT.
- You can pay for product(s) using MPESA, Airtel Money, Credit Card and any other designated mode of payment indicated on our website.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders already placed and confirmed by an Order Confirmation.
Return & Refund Policy
- Our Return Policy is as contained in the document titled Return & Refund Policy on our Site. Check it here.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Our shipping and delivery policy is as contained in the document titled Shipping & Delivery policy on our Site. Check it here.
- You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents and/or employees, as the case may be, free from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Kenya. Each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Kenyan courts and to waive any objections based upon venue.
- Any dispute arising between us from these terms shall be determined at first instance by mutual negotiation and settlement within fourteen days of the notification of a dispute by either party. If not amicably resolved, the dispute shall be finally settled through arbitration by a single arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the rules of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field and is independent of either party. The venue of the arbitration shall be Nairobi. The language used in the arbitration proceedings shall be English. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction and enforced in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1995.
- If any portion of these Terms or Conditions of Sale is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Sale and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
- If you wish to contact us for any reason, you can send an email to email@example.com, or call us on 0700 838 838 or by post to Storymoja , P.O Box 264-00606 Sarit Centre, Nairobi.