Agriculture Learner's Guide Grade 5
- Approved by KICD for use in school as course material
- The most precise, self-explanatory learner-centred activities.
- Well-summarized notes at the beginning of every topic that gradually introduce the learner to the concepts.
- Variety of activities to help every learner develop vital skills in Agriculture, competencies and values.
- Interactive activity questions for each learning experience.
- A simple assessment checklist at the end of each sub-strand to help track the learner’s progress.
- The activities offer opportunities for the learner to use locally available materials. Parents and teachers will not have to purchase learning resources.
- High quality and attractive illustrations and photographs to support text.